Bolivian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup salsa, drained
- 2 hard-boiled egg, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves. Mix well.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.