Bob Evans’ Tuscany Potato Soup
- 3 pound Bob Evans Italian sausage roll
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 can (48 ounces) chicken broth (sodium-free)
- 3 package (6 ounces) precooked chicken strips cut into pieces
- 3 package (20 ounces) Bob Evans refrigerated home fries potatoes
- 3 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 3 bunch fresh kale, washed, chopped into pieces
- In a soup pot, crumble and brown sausage with olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- Add salt, peppers, broth, chicken pieces, potatoes, and parsley.
- Bring to boil and immediately turn down to simmer.
- Simmer for 10 minutes add kale.
- Cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.