Best Fried Chicken Ever Recipe
- 4 chicken parts, cleaned with excess fat removed
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Season Salt
- Pinch of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, grounded
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme Leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence Seasoning
- 1 -1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Add egg, chicken, Season Salt, a pinch of salt, Cayenne Pepper, Thyme Leaves, Paprika, and Lemon Pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- Add flour and Emeril's Original Essence Seasoning to a bowl. Mix. Add chicken one piece at a time. Cover well and shake off excess.
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add vegetable oil. Heat oil until hot. Add chicken. With a large skillet, you should be able to fry 4 pieces without over crowding the pan. Keep chicken frying over medium heat (don't cook too fast). Cook on each side for approximately 13 minutes, there should be no bleeding. Chicken should be a beautiful golden brown.
- Remove chicken from pan and drain on paper towel.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.