Banana Curried Chicken Recipe
- 2 onions chopped
- ½ cup cooking oil
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds cooked chicken, de-boned
- 5 bananas sliced
- 2 apples grated
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 peppercorns
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Fry onions in oil until brown then add flour and mix well.
- Add chicken stock gradually while stirring.
- Add remainder of ingredients except for ream.
- Cover saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes then remove bay leaf.
- Mix in cream just before serving on a bed of rice.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.