Baked Buffalo Wings Recipe
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cayenne pepper
- ½ garlic powder
- ½ salt
- 20 chicken wings
- ½ melted butter
- ½ hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons black pepper, optional
- 3 tablespoons chili powder, optional
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, black pepper (optional), and chili powder (optional) into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture. Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400 °F. Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the
- baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes. Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly. Serve hot and plain or with rice, any dip, or other main dishes.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.