Austrian Mushroom Soup Recipe
- 4 cups homemade beef stock or canned beef broth
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 – 4 tablespoons butter if using canned broth (i use 3)
- 4 teaspoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives (or green onion, parsley, dill)
- In a large saucepan, combine stock and mushrooms, bring to a boil.
- Add butter if using canned broth and simmer 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sherry.
- Laddle into soup bowls and top with chives.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.